Refund and Credit Policy
- Refunds and credits may be given for medical reasons only. Lessons due to power outages, snowstorms, or circumstances out of The Works control will not be credited, refunded, or made up.
- Requests will not be processed without the original receipt of payment and a medical note. No refund or credit will be granted for unused time or lessons missed/not taken prior to submitting the refund/credit request form.
- Refunds and credits are subject to a $10 administration fee plus the cost of classes, lessons, days, or membership time received/passed up to the refund/credit application submission date. This fee does not apply for lessons cancelled due to COVID-19.
- Please allow 30 days for the processing of refund and credit requests.
- The Works may be closed each year for annual maintenance. Times may vary from year to year. The Works periodically plays host to special events that may require changes to programs and operational hours. These functions and events are limited as we are committed to offering consistent programming and services. All membership prices take periodic closures into account. No extensions, refunds, or credits will be given as these sporadic cancellations are factored into our pricing structure.
- Pre-authorized payment membership purchases will not stop until the customer submits a cancellation form.
The Works Refund/Credit Request Form is to be completed and emailed to email@example.com