February 9, 2021
The Works will be closed starting Wednesday February 10th, 2021 for a period of 2 weeks as per the Public Health Modified Special Measures order issued on February 9th, 2021. Resumption of programs and services depends on further direction from Public Health.
Effective August 24th, wearing a non-medical mask that covers the nose and mouth is mandatory while in The Works facilities.
- Members and users are to wear a mask as much as possible inside the facility and maintain a 2-metre distance from others.
- Members and users are not required to wear their masks while actively engaging in exercise, including Personal Training Sessions and Fitness Classes.
- Members and Users must wear a mask when going in and out of the facility, to and from the changeroom, while in the changeroom and washroom area, travelling from one fitness room to another, waiting for a class etc.
- We strongly recommend that Members carry their mask with them at all times.
- For more information: Government of Newfoundland and Labrador Public Health Protection and Promotion Act, Special Measures Order (Masks)