The Aquarena Pool has reopened to The Works community. Programs will resume in phases, starting with Lane Swimming, Water Fitness & Aquatic Club Training.
Effective August 24th, wearing a non-medical mask that covers the nose and mouth is mandatory while in The Works facilities.
- Members and users are to wear a mask as much as possible inside the facility and maintain a 2-metre distance from others.
- Members and users are not required to wear their masks while actively engaging in exercise, including Personal Training Sessions and Fitness Classes.
- Members and Users must wear a mask when going in and out of the facility, to and from the changeroom, while in the changeroom and washroom area, travelling from one fitness room to another, waiting for a class etc.
- We strongly recommend that Members carry their mask with them at all times.
- For more information: Government of Newfoundland and Labrador Public Health Protection and Promotion Act, Special Measures Order (Masks)