Summer 2019 Registration
Summer 2019 Registration
- Aquarena Fitness Centre, Field House Combo & The Workout Members Advanced Members Registration Aquatic Programs All Time Slots
Thursday, May 30, 8:00 am-12:00 noon – (Online, Phone & In Person)
- All Aquatic Program Time Slots
Starting Thursday, May 30 at 12 noon (Online, Phone & In Person)
- Birthday Parties & Room Rentals
Starting Friday, May 31 at 12noon (Online, Phone & In Person)
- Camp Whatchamacallit Summer Day Camp
Flip & Dip Day Camps - Registration now open!
Speciality Camps - Starting Wednesday, May 15 at 12noon (Online & In Person)
Important Things To Know!!
• Customers are responsible to read their receipts for details on class times, start & end dates and number of classes
• Refunds and Credits are for medical reasons only. Lessons missed due to power outages, weather or circumstances out of The Works control will not be credited, refunded or made up
• Members Advanced Registration is for the following: Aquarena Fitness Centre Members (Prime Time Basic, Prime Time Deluxe, Mid-Day Basic), Field House Combo members and The Workout members with a minimum membership duration of 3 months. Members are only permitted to register their children or grandchildren, the child must be on the same household as the active member. After the time specified for Advanced Member’s Registration, members must follow general registration procedures
• Online Registration: Payment is taken online by Visa or MasterCard only. Online registration is available for Camp Whatchamacallit, Aquatic Programs, and Pool Parties/Rentals. Full payment is required for all programs.
• Phone Registration: Taken by phone with a Visa or MasterCard only. Due to the high volume of calls during the first few weeks of registration, phone registration is taken by returning calls in the order voicemails are received. Customers may start to leave voice messages as of 12noon on the appropriate registration day - messages left prior to 12noon will not be returned. Please leave one message with your name and number only-do not leave lesson details/requests or credit card information. Full payment is required for all programs.
• In-Person Registration: Aquatic program registration takes place at the Aquarena. Numbers will be distributed 1 hour before registration start time. Payment methods accepted are cash, debit, Visa or MasterCard only. Camp Whatchamacallit registration takes place at the Field House Customer Service Desk. Full payment is required for all programs
• Registration will be available for lesson sets in July-September. Registration in one set does not guarantee registration in other sets.
• Refunds/Credits are for medical reasons only. Please see our Refund Policy for more information.