Winter Swimming Registration
Winter Swimming Lesson Registration
Starting 12noon on
Wednesday November 17th, 2021
* Registration on a first come first serve basis.
* Customers must have an account set up prior to registration day.
* Advanced Registration for Aquarena Fitness Centre, Field House Combo & The Workout Members Wednesday Nov 17, 2021 - 11am-12noon
View Time Slots:
- Parent & Baby
- Tot Swim
- Advanced Tots
- Low Ratio
- Private & Bubble Lessons
- Lifeguarding Programs
- Pool Parties
- Town of Paradise Swimming Lessons
• Customers are responsible to read their receipts for details on class times, start & end dates and number of classes
• Refunds and Credits are for medical reasons only. Lessons missed due to power outages, snowstorms or circumstances out of The Works control will not be credited, refunded or made up
• Online Registration: Customers must have an account set up prior registration day. To set up your account, please call (709)864-3798. Payment is taken online by Visa or MasterCard only.
• Phone Registration: Taken by phone with a Visa or MasterCard only. Due to the high volume of calls during the first few days of registration, phone registration is taken by returning calls in the order voicemails are received. Customers may start to leave voice messages as of 12noon registration day - messages left prior to 12noon will not be returned. Please leave one message with your name and number only-do not leave lesson details/requests or credit card information
• In-Person Registration: Registration will not be available in person.
• Members Advanced Registration is for the following: Aquarena Fitness Centre Members (Prime Time Basic, Prime Time Deluxe, Mid-Day Basic), Field House Combo members and The Workout members with a minimum membership duration of 3 months. Members are only permitted to register their children or grandchildren, the child must be on the same household as the active member. After the time specified for Advanced Member’s Registration, members must follow general registration procedures