Have a Splash at your next party!
Private Pool Parties
The Works offers private pool rentals for all ages. Private parties include approximately one hour of pool time and a party room after your pool time. Party rates are based on a maximum of 50 guests in the pool, including adults and children. The party rooms can accommodate up to 30 people.
|Tot Pool, Shallow End,
1/2 Middle Section & Twister Water Slide
Inflatable may be added
for an additional $75 + HST
1) Pool: 12:35-1:30pm
Crocodile Cove Room: 12:30-3:00pm
2) Pool: 1:35-2:30pm
Bubble Room: 1:30-4:00pm
Public Swim Parties
(Not Available During Summer Schedule)
Children 9 and over can have their party during one of our Public Swim times and rent a party room for after the swim. Swim admission and fun passes are not included in the cost of the room rental.
Things To Know About Parties!
- Refunds/Cancellations are for Medical Reasons Only
- Party Rooms will be available at the same time as the pool space to allow for set-up and a place for you to leave gifts and supplies. Please do not leave the area unattended, as The Works is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Feel free to add a few party decorations to liven up the atmosphere but there are restrictions so please discuss with us for details.
- Please note that electrical equipment such as hot plates, microwaves and kettles cannot be used in the facility.
- Party rooms can accommodate up to 30 guests.
- Party bookings should be made well in advance as slots fill very quickly.
- The Works reserves the right to cancel advance bookings in the event of a program or schedule change. In this case, a full refund will be issued.
- For safety reasons, we require that children under 8 years of age be accompanied in the water by a responsible supervisor 15 years or older. Maximum 2 children per supervisor and children must be within arm's length at all times. No exceptions will be made to this policy as it is for the safety of all children attending the party. The individual booking the party is responsible for advising those attending to this regulation and must ensure appropriate supervision is provided by parents/guardians.