Refund & Credit Policy
- Refunds and credits may be given for medical reasons only. Lessons due to power outages, snowstorms or circumstances out of The Works control will not be credited, refunded or made up.
- Requests will not be processed without the original receipt of payment and a medical note. No refund or credit will be granted for unused time or lessons missed/not taken prior to submitting the refund/credit request form.
- Refunds and credits for are subject to a $10 administration fee plus the cost of classes, lessons, days or membership time received/passed up to the refund/credit application submission date.
- Please allow 30 days for processing of refund and credit requests.
- The Works may be closed each year for annual maintenance. Times may vary from year to year. The Works periodically plays host to special events that may require changes to programs and operational hours. These functions and events are limited as we are committed to offering consistent programming and services. All membership prices take periodic closures into account. No extensions, refunds or credits will be given as these sporadic cancellations are factored into our pricing structure.
- Pre-authorized payment membership purchases will not stop until customer submits a cancellation form.