Winter & Spring Swimming Registration
Swimming Lesson Registration
Winter & Spring 2023
Tuesday Nov 1
- 10am Online Registration (Highly Recommended)
Limited in person registration is also available
- 8am-10am Advanced Members Registration**
Wednesday Nov 2
- 10am Phone registration is available
*CHANGES TO UPCOMING REGISTRATION*
Why is phone registration not available on the first day?
During the last registration period most spaces were filled by online registration in a very short period of time. We do not want to provide customers with the false sense there will be space available by the time we can return your phone call on the first day of registration. For those who do not wish to register online, we will be accepting in person registration the first day - however, similar to phone registration, it is a time intensive process. We strongly recommend taking advantage of online registration.
* Registration on a first come first serve basis.
* Customers must have an account set up prior to registration day.
** Advanced Registration for Aquarena Fitness Centre, Field House Combo & The Workout Members Wednesday Nov 1, 2022 - 8am-10am
View Time Slots ( Coming soon ):
- Parent & Baby
- Tot Swim
- Advanced Tots
- Low Ratio
- Private & Family Private Lessons
- Lifeguarding Programs
- Town of Paradise Swimming Lessons
• Customers are responsible to read their receipts for details on class times, start & end dates and number of classes
• Refunds and Credits are for medical reasons only. Lessons missed due to power outages, snowstorms or circumstances out of The Works control will not be credited, refunded or made up
• Online Registration: Customers must have an account set up prior registration day. To set up your account, please call (709)864-3798. Payment is taken online by Visa or MasterCard only.
• Phone Registration: Begins a day after online registeration.Taken by phone with a Visa or MasterCard only. Due to the high volume of calls during the first few days of registration, phone registration is taken by returning calls in the order voicemails are received. Customers may start to leave voice messages as of 10am on the day phone registration opens- messages left prior to 10am will not be returned. Please leave one message with your name and number only-do not leave lesson details/requests or credit card information
• In-Person Registration: Registration is available in person, however online registration is strongly recommended.
• Members Advanced Registration is for the following: Aquarena Fitness Centre Members (Basic, Deluxe, Mid-Day Basic), Field House Combo members and The Workout members with a minimum membership duration of 3 months. Members are only permitted to register their children or grandchildren, the child must be on the same household as the active member. After the time specified for Advanced Member’s Registration, members must follow general registration procedures