The Works - Home
Things you should know about registration!
•Registration begins on the scheduled day - but you can register any day after, it's not just a one day thing.
• Birthday Party Registration can be completed in person at the Aquarena Customer Service Desk or over the phone with a Visa or MasterCard by calling 864-3798. You must come in person to pick up invitations & pool rules.
• Members Advanced Registration for Aquatic Programs is for the following : Aquarena Fitness Centre Members (Prime Time Basic, Prime Time Deluxe, Mid-Day Basic), Field House Combo members and The Workout members with a minimum membership duration of 3 months. Members are only permitted to register their children or grandchildren.
• Swimming Lesson Registration is taken in person or over the phone with a Visa or MasterCard. Due to the high volume of calls during the first few weeks of registration, phone registration is taken by returning calls in the order voice mails are received. Customers may start to leave voice messages as of 5:45am on registration day - messages left prior to 5:45am will not be returned. Please leave one message with your name and number only.
• After May 11th, Camp Whatchamacallit registration will be taken at the Field House Front Desk during Field House hours of operation.
• Registration will be taken for lesson sets in July and August. Registration in one set does not guarantee registration in other sets.
• Refunds/Credits are for medical reasons only. Please see our Refund Policy for more information.