What is Personal Training?
Personal Training is working with a certified personal fitness trainer one on one to meet your fitness goals. It is designed to help people at any fitness level. Personal Training is beneficial to anybody trying to start, continue or improve their current workout program.
Personal Training is also beneficial to individuals who want focus on injury rehabilitation or create a specialized workout to train for athletic events. A Personal Trainer can show you how to get your best results in a one on one session.
Benefits of working with a Personal Trainer
- Reduce body fat, increase muscle tone and improve overall level of cardiovascular fitness
- Maintain focus and motivation
- Improve muscular strength and endurance
- Rehabilitate from injury(s)
- Learn correct form and technique
- Learn more about proper nutrition
- Boost you energy level
- Get a workout designed around your lifestyle to help maintain your fitness level
The Works Personal Trainers
The Works Personal Trainers provide guidance, motivation and a personalized program to meet your needs and reach your goals. Our Personal Trainers all have different schedules so there is someone available at a convenient time for you.
The trainers are highly qualified and certified in kinesiology, nutrition, rehabilitation and athletic training. They are all certified in standard first aid and CPR to ensure your personal safety.
Personal Training Rates
|5 - 1 hour||$37/each||N/A|
|10 - 1/2 hour||$27/each||N/A|
|10 - 1 hour||$34/each||N/A|
All prices are plus HST.